Life at the Nathaniel Morris Inn.......reflections of an Innkeeper's journey; past and present. Living in a lovely small town on the New Jersey coast......what it's like to live here, how I got here and what I'm doing with this interesting and challenging profession/lifestyle. And always lurking in the background are my flea market and thrifting adventures.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

There is Something About Fall.......

that makes me want to bring out all my folk art and primitives. They make a home so cozy. I guess it's the colors and the comfort of worn painted objects.




5 comments:

  1. Love your primitive decor! There is something so fall looking about them! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love primitives, especially in the fall and for Halloween. Yours are so much fun and it is the comfort that they bring to a home. Hope you are having a good week. We have a high coming for Saturday of 73. I hope it does that. Ready to break out the flannel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before coming to Kuwait, I decorated in a country style -- but when I got here, couldn't find any of that stuff, so had to switch to an eclectic look. Country primitives to me tell of a simpler time and make for a very cozy home. Wishing you all the best, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you? You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail,
    Just checking in with you...hope you are well. Wondering how you fared with all of the storms,etc.

    I'm having a five year anniversary giveaway. Can't believe I've had my shop online for that long! Anyway, stop by if you can and enter! Odds are good ! :)

    Jillian
    Bella Rosa Antiques

    ReplyDelete